Thursday, September 29, 2011

DLSU's BEST DRESSED: Ria Casco

Ria Casco | ID 108 | AB Communication Arts

How do you describe your personal style?

"I'd say my style is a mix of anything and everything that inspires me. But my greatest influence when it comes to dressing is vintage glamour. I love the 70s, especially."


What are your staple clothing items for school?

"Jeans, because you'd never go wrong with them. A black tee, because you can dress them up or down. And flats because I like being comfortable in school."

What are your all-time favorite trends?

"Vintage glamour. It's classic, it's timeless. Impossible to commit a fashion faux pas. O
versized sweaters, combat boots and palazzo pants are some of the more on-trend items I'm opting to have now."

Who are your style icons?

"Kate Moss forever and ever. But I also love Rumi Neely and Blake Lively." 


Can you give some tips to your fellow Lasallians on how they can dress up for school without compromising both style and comfort?

"It's all about balance- mix and match statement pieces with basics. But at the end of the day, I'd say wear what you want and never second-guess yourself. If you like what you're wearing, it'll translate. Comfort comes hand in hand with confidence."



Check out Ria's blog- http://riacasco.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment