Saturday, September 28, 2013

DLSU's BEST DRESSED: Coreen Bernabe

Coreen Bernabe | ID 112 | AB Behavioral Sciences major in Organizational & Social Systems Development

How do you describe your personal style?

"One minute I feel like channeling my inner Taylor Swift then another be like Miley Cyrus Haha! I'm a very adventurous person, also when it comes to clothing. I like taking risks."


How do you normally dress up for school? 

"I stick to the essentials! One can never go wrong with basics."

What are your all time favorite fashion pieces?

"Camo never goes out of trend. It shows strength and I love strong personalities."

What are your current fashion obsessions? 

"I'm into snapbacks and statement beanies now. I love how it gives instant punch to your outfit and can sometimes save you from a bad hair day Haha!"

Who are your style icons?

"I love Alexa Chung's vibe, Olivia Palermo's classy ensembles and Miley Cyrus' boldness in clothing!"

Any tips to your fellow Lasallians on how to dress up for school?

"Confidence is the name of the game! Do you ever wonder how Miranda Kerr pulls off that white shirt and jeans combo with so much gorgeousness? Confidence."

Follow Coreen on Instagram: instagram.com/coreenbernabe

Photography by Kyla Olives
Direction by Raymond Angat

No comments:

Post a Comment