Monday, September 30, 2013

DLSU's BEST DRESSED: Roberto Seña

Roberto Seña | BS Legal Management | ID 111

How do you describe your personal style?

"I'm pretty bipolar when I dress up. But collared shirts, and proper layering are usually part of the ensemble."


How do you normally dress up for school?

"I don't really think about it. I guess it all boils down to what I bring to the condo and choose from there."

What are your all time favorite fashion pieces?

"Shirts and jackets. I am a fan of oxfords and Nikes."

What are your current fashion obsessions?

"I really want Nike Air Max 90 Sneaker boots (Black/pink)."

Who are your style icons?

"Alex Turner, Julian Casablancas, and Pharrell"


Any tips to your fellow Lasallians on how to dress up for school?

"Don't try too hard. Style is a culmination of who you are as a person and the embodiment of the art and culture that you immerse yourself in. Any great fashion designer will always say that style towers over fashion."

Follow Roberto on Facebook: facebook.com/shesonlysixteen, Instagram: instagram.com/rsenagram, and on Twitter: @Sentastic

Photography by Kyla Olives
Direction by Raymond Angat

No comments:

Post a Comment