Wednesday, October 2, 2013

DLSU's BEST DRESSED: Raymund Pua

Raymund Pua | BS Computer Science Major in Software Technology | ID 112

How do you describe your personal style?

"My personal style goes in between preppy and rock 'n' roll but I don't know, it changes from time to time!"


How do you normally dress up for school?

"I just pick whatever's in my closet and then pick a pair of shoes that matches well with it. I like making my shoes the focal point of my outfits."

What are your all time favorite fashion pieces?

"I like wearing my Dr. Martens 1460s together with my 7 For All Mankind skinny jeans because I feel so effortlessly stylish in them."

What are your current fashion obsessions?

"My current fashion obsessions are statement shoes and short-sleeves."
Who are your style icons?

"Adam GallagherRobbie Becroft, and Zac Efron"


Any tips to your fellow Lasallians on how to dress up for school?

"Always start off with the basics and from that, add some stuff to make it more interesting."

Follow Raymund on his blog www.raymundpua.com, and on Instagram and Twitter: @raymundpua

Photography by Kyla Olives
Direction by Raymond Angat

2 comments: