Monday, October 7, 2013

DLSU's BEST DRESSED: Tim Nguyen

Tim Nguyen | AB Organizational Communication | ID 111

How do you describe your personal style?

"I base my style on the judgement of my peers who have called me a "hipster". So I'll probably go with hipster."



How do you normally dress up for school?

"I'm addicted to plaids, but I usually limit that kind of style to school."

What are your all time favourite fashion pieces?

"As of the moment, my favourite would have to be the hawaiian floral short sleeved polo."

What are your current fashion obsessions?

"I'm looking into cardigans, chinos, and maybe some let-down suspenders."

Who are your style icons?

"Peter Adrian"



Any tips to your fellow Lasallians on how to dress up for school?

"Dress comfortably! That's all I can say. DLSU is like a battlefield of weather disasters. It can get hot, it can get wet, so be sure to always wear something comfy and save the "best dressed" get-ups for the big events."

Photography by Kyla Olives
Direction by Raymond Angat

No comments:

Post a Comment