Saturday, October 12, 2013

DLSU's BEST DRESSED: Erick Razon

Erick Razon | BS Advertising Management | ID 110

How do you describe your personal style?

"Well, I'm slightly overdressed most of the time. I'm an inveterate wearer of black. I don't wear too much accessories. Fragrance is my jewelry. I don't follow trends for I'd rather wear things that I like and not get dictated on what I should wear."


How do you normally dress up for school?

"You'll see me wearing long-sleeved tops with skinny trousers or jeans. Of course, I never forget to walk with attitude."

What are your all time favorite fashion pieces?

"If only I can wear fur and oversized sunglasses everyday I would."

What are your current fashion obsessions?

"I'm currently obsessed with sequins or anything that's shimmery."

Who are your style icons?

"Kate Moss, The Olsens, Kate Lanphear, and Lena Perminova"


Any tips to your fellow Lasallians on how to dress up for school?

"Stop being too self conscious. So what if people give you weird stares? Fashion is an expression of individualism. Just be yourself. The next time you feel like wearing a leopard scarf and oversized sunglasses to school, don't think twice."

Follow Erick on Instagram: @erickrazn

Photography by Kyla Olives
Direction by Raymond Angat

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Love your individuality! Keep strutting your style. <3

    ReplyDelete